Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One Month

I know we are a couple of days late, but our internet hasn't been working...

It's hard to believe that Owen is already one month old. We have already celebrated Halloween and Thanksgiving and we are gearing up to celebrate Christmas. Matt and I have enjoyed having our little guy around and we are all adjusting to one another.
During the last month we have....
  • been to the doctor several times
  • seen lots of visitors
  • gone to the City of Katy Christmas Tree lighting
  • Seen Santa and had our picture taken with Santa
  • taken a few walks around the neighborhood
  • met new friends
  • had our first real bath
  • gone on a few shopping trips (and survived them all!)
  • and outgrown our newborn diapers!

My has time flown by! Here are a few pictures that capture the last month...









1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures- such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete