Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Reason to Smile

This morning I am giving you two reasons to smile.
1. My Sweet Boy Owen is starting to laugh, smile, and talk more and more each day especially in the morning. This morning I got a video of him doing just that! Excuse the poor videomanship. There is only so much you can do with a cell phone video camera. (A Flip video camera is on the top of my wish list!)
2. My friend Jennifer's Sweet Girl Laurel is in a photo contest and the picture is to die for! Check out Jennifer's blog for instructions on how to vote for Laurel!
You have until Friday to vote!

3 comments:

  1. So cute - thank you for sharing! I think we should also all get skype - to see and talk to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post did make me smile twice! It is so much fun when they start smiling and laughing!! Thanks for posting about our contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing! dis

    ReplyDelete