Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Betrothed

Last Monday my friend Jennifer had her baby girl Laurel. We have joked about Laurel and Owen being betrothed to one another ever since we found out that I was having a boy and Jenn was having a girl. Just think about how fun the family gatherings would be! AND I am certain that Jennifer and I could put together an awesome wedding!!! Oh, the things we could put together!


(The switcharoo..)

Anyways, enjoy these few pictures of Owen and Laurel's first meeting. I'm certain that cupid has already shot his arrow!


Jennifer, Kevin and Laurel

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I guess we need to start saving money now for the wedding you and I will be putting together!! So glad we were able to see your little man and am looking forward to many playdates to come :)

    ReplyDelete