Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Zoo and Cereal


Today Matt and I decided to have an adventurous Sunday. We drove into Houston planning on going to the park. Well, the park we chose to go to also had the Houston Zoo. Now, we know that Owen is a little young to really enjoy the zoo, but we went anyways!


As soon as we walked into the zoo Owen quickly woke up from his nap. He didn't shut his eyes again until the moment we walked out of the zoo. We saw the tigers, lions, elephants, giraffes, and the fish. Owen fell in love with the fish! He would just stare and watch as the swam around in the water. Here are a few pictures of our day!







Now for part two of our day...

Owen has been waking up in the middle of the night lately because he has been so hungry. So, Matt and I have been trying to decide if we should give him cereal a little early to see if it will tie him over till the morning. We will see if it works! Although, I am not real sure how much of the cereal actually went into his mouth!


(we didn't get his bib on...he started to scream the moment we put it on, so we went without it!)

Everything you need for your first try at cereal!
I'll try it myself, thank you.
( The Finished Product!)




2 comments:

  1. So glad that you guys like the zoo, we are looking forward to it this summer!
    The cereal is hilarious- yummy, yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute! Great pictures! I started Emma on cereal early, 4 mos? And it worked for us!

    ReplyDelete