Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

And the Other One Says....

ROLL OVER!!!


Yes, that's right! We are rolling over! This morning (about 3:30) I woke up to a little fussing by Owen. When I grabbed the video monitor I noticed that Owen had rolled over in his sleep! I quickly hit Matt (a love tap of course) to tell him that Owen had ROLLED OVER in his sleep. I have been afraid that Owen would do it at day care and that we would miss him rolling over for the first time. Well, just like his birth, Owen does things on his own time. Or should I say...when he would like things to happen!


I did ask this morning if Owen had rolled over at day care. Arlene (Owen's teacher) pondered it for a moment, but told me that 'No, he hasn't done that yet.' I have to say I was relived. I wanted him to do it with us first and he has...we were just asleep. In fact, he did it twice last night. This morning when I woke him up he was belly side down and fast asleep.


So, today when Matt and I were home together after long days at work and daycare, we took a try at rolling over. AND he did it for us!

Enjoy the video! I love every milestone that we are hitting. It is so exciting to see Owen try new things!


1 comment: