Wow! Where as the time gone? A whole year has gone by!!!
This last weekend we celebrated Owen's first birthday. The party was lots of fun and we had lots of guests! It was a great day for an outside party!
I couldn't really decide on a theme for the party, so I went with colors and ones. I used my new cricut to cut out different sizes of circles and squares and then sewed them together as the hanging garland. I also cut out "Happy Birthday Owen" and threaded it together with black raffia and hang it above the shapes.
I used different colored 1's as confetti for the tables and sprinkled them on each table. We had homemade cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing. I made cupcake wrappers with the cricut and then glued them around each cupcake.
The tables were decorated with party hats, party blowers, bubbles, and confetti 1's.
What would a party be with out some activites? We painted pumpkins and crawled through some really cook tubes!
CAKE!
Momma, Owen, and Daddy
Presents!

No comments:
Post a Comment