Welcome Baby Owen!!!
On Sunday I had a baby shower hosted by my best friend Jennifer and her mom Nancy in Austin. Jennifer and I have known each other since kindergarten and have been inseparable since 6th grade. Jennifer is also pregnant and due 2 weeks after me with a little girl. We laugh because it couldn't have happened if we planned it.
We have been promising to take a picture together pregnant for a while now...So here is one of our traditional back to back pictures. (We have been taking them since we were in 6th grade.)

Me 34 weeks and Jennifer 32 weeks.
The shower was full of fun games, great conversation, a chocolate fountain, creamy jalapeno dip from Chuy's, and even bananas...

Special thanks to everyone who traveled near and far! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends! Baby "O" really made out like a bandit and Matt and I couldn't wait to get everything unpacked when we got home!
We are counting down the days until Owen's arrival...
Me, Beth, and Jennifer
My Mom, Me, and Christine
Christine, My Mom, Me, Aunt Betsy, Granny, Aunt Cathy, and Tabatha
I am still missing photos because I didn't have my camera! If you have some you can share send them my way!!!
Me 34 weeks and Jennifer 32 weeks.
The shower was full of fun games, great conversation, a chocolate fountain, creamy jalapeno dip from Chuy's, and even bananas...
Special thanks to everyone who traveled near and far! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends! Baby "O" really made out like a bandit and Matt and I couldn't wait to get everything unpacked when we got home!
We are counting down the days until Owen's arrival...
I am still missing photos because I didn't have my camera! If you have some you can share send them my way!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment