Friday, August 7, 2009
The Bump Pics
On Friday morning I had maternity pictures taken. I have been going back and forth whether or not I really wanted to take the momentous pictures of my ever growing belly. Finally, after looking at several friends pics I decided that it was a must.
I searched online to find a perfect photographer to take the pics, but I was having a hard time finding one that I thought would be perfect for the job. After a post on facebook, a fellow teacher at my school reminded me that he takes pictures...and so the pics were scheduled.
I have to say that I think the pics turned out to be great! Take a look at Rob's website and look at his work. It's amazing!
Here are a few teasers of what is yet to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love them! So pretty, can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! They're awesome!
ReplyDelete