I started working on the bumper for Owen's room 2 weeks ago, but my sewing machine did not want to work. So, Matt and I stayed up to 2 in the morning one night trying to fix it. At that point I was ready to give up and send it off to my mom and "let" her do it. I even called and told her I was sending it off to her.
This last weekend Jennifer, Beth, and Graham came to help me celebrate my dreaded 30th birthday on Saturday. Jennifer also brought along her sewing machine so that I could once again could give the bumper a try.
When it was time for Jennifer to leave on Sunday morning the bumper was not finished, but she left her sewing machine. After putting it together and ripping it apart again and again here is the finished product. It's by no means perfect...but it's done!
Me, Beth, and Jennifer at Chuy's for my Birthday Dinner.
The Finished Product

Yea! I'm so glad that you got it finished! It looks SUPER great, although I can't blow up the pictures like usual to take a closer look. I am really glad that we got to spend your 30th with you, even though it wasn't the biggest bash ever. :)
ReplyDeleteI think the bumpers (and the entire bed) look GREAT - a very professional looking job. Exactly how long were those ties?????
ReplyDelete